Mental Health Community Centers provides a safe environment, promoting wellness, for individuals managing mental health
Mental Health Community Centers will be the provider and Drop – In Center model of choice locally, state wide, and nationally.
- Holistic approach to mental health recovery through evidence based wellness programs
- Member and peer driven programs instilling a sense of purpose, hope, belonging, acceptance and validation
- Open access to the community, providers, families, loved ones, and individuals themselves
- Community partner promoting and influencing mental health and wellness awareness and education
- Positioned to respond to changes impacting service delivery
- Community system of care partner impacting public policy and promoting public awareness
P – atience
R – espect
A – ccountability
C – ompassion
T – rustworthiness
I – ntegrity
C – onsistency
E – xcellence
• MHCC is a not-for-profit, 501 (c)(3) Florida corporation, FL Dept ACS, #CH 2106 and United Way member agency.
• MHCC has served as a valuable resource in the communities of Southwest Florida for more than 40 years.
• MHCC’s centers are strategically located in Sarasota, Venice, Arcadia and North Port.
• MHCC is an important referral for families, professionals and adults seeking support in a positive, caring, encouraging environment.